Skip to content

Caspio Bridge

Welcome to Caspio Bridge Ideabox. We love to hear your improvement ideas.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Support for accessing OneDrive Business from Sites or Scheduled Tasks

Currently Caspio only supports connecting to OneDrive Personal accounts and does not support OneDrive Business accounts. This a big blocker for working with external clients. If I am providing an application on behalf of a client using Caspio then I need a way to share files between the client and Caspio. OneDrive is the most commonly used method for file sharing in SMEs. Many businesses do not allow use of Google Drive due to security concerns which only leaves SFTP which is cumbersome to access through SFTP client for business users.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integromat instant on demand connectioin like for Zapier

Integromat is like Zapier but much less expensive. It would be great to have an instant on demand connection like for Zapier so that when records in a Caspio table are updated then Integromat can run tasks instantly. Right now their listener is only good for running every 1 minute. Caspio has this feature with Zapier and they should do it with Integromat too.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Caspio connector is now seamlessly integrated into Make (formerly known as Integromat), simplifying the process of connecting Caspio with other connectors. Additionally, for more tailored connections, you have the flexibility to utilize API and webhook options to build custom connections according to your specific requirements.

4. Offer easy integration AutoResponders such as Aweber, Get Response, iContact

When adding records to Caspio there should be an easy integration with auto responders without having to rely on an export and import. This should be real time and seamless. It should be very easy for Caspio to incorporate and will help to retain customer loyalty and attract new customers

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. increase the frequency of scheduled tasks.

Data in many businesses changes often. If you schedule a task to import a dataset currently, the highest frequency is once per hour. It would be nice to have it be able to go down to a half hour or 15 minute increment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. web services

Add web services connection for DataHub.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TRIGGERS ARE AWESOME, BUT NEED

TRIGGERS ARE AWESOME, BUT WE NEED TO HAVE SOME OF THEM AUTOMATIC AND NOT FORCED. EXAMPLE: IF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DATE ENTERED AND TODAY'S DATE IS 30 DAYS, IT AUTOMATICALLY MOVES RECORDS FROM ON TABLE TO THE NEXT.

ALSO, THE NEW TRIGGERS NEED THE OPTION TO BE ABLE TO SEND THE NOTIFICATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EMAILS OUT JUST AS YOU CAN WHEN YOU USE THE DATAPAGES.

I HOPE YOU CAN IMPLEMENT THIS REQUESTS SOON, BECAUSE DOING THINGS MANUALLY IS GETTING OLD.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to Export through tasks without the Need for ZIP/Compress archive files

The Datahub is Awesome but without the ability to export a normal uncompressed CSV file via FTP, it lacks a lot of flexibility. If I could export uncompressed to an FTP folder, I could set another program to receive the filed seamlessly. As of now, I would need to download them, unzip and then upload again. That is a lot of extra steps and makes automating it more tricky.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. onedrive. Dropbox, Box, Gdrive and other cloud services

You should provide integration with Onedrive, Drop, Dropbox.

At least the top cloud storage services, so, instead of uploading a file to your server on tables, we could load to our cloud server account and Caspio only stores the link instead of the file.

I believe storing multimedia files Iaudio, photo, video, documents) is not Caspio main business, but database service and storage, so it would add many possibilities to store and publish multimedia data on websites.

I've been doing some research on the main website builder services and none of them offer the possibility to create dynamic multimedia lists.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Carlos, this part is now related to your second comment.

I see what you mean now. Check out Caspio FileStor at http://howto.caspio.com/files-and-images/filestor-cdn/

While it is not the consumer cloud drive, I think it achieve what you are referring to in an elegant way.

=======

Thank you for the idea. If I understand your suggestion correctly, you would like to leave media files or other files on your cloud drive but still use them as if they were loaded into your tables.

This is currently possible. All you need to do is to enter the URL of your file asset, regardless of where it is, into text field and in your apps render the text field as Display Only and sub option of URL, etc. You can also embed your such entries into any HTML block.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base